Inspiration.37

In a time when we are unable to travel, or go somewhere, I think that this is the perfect quote.

Perfect for any book lover or for someone who just wants to travel.

They can be the perfect escape for people who are stuck at home in this present time.

Although we are unable to go out, at least there is the option of reading a book, and going on an adventure that way!

“That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.” – Jhumpa Lahiri in The Namesake

8 Comments Add yours

1. I love your thinking there, it can sometimes make you think that you’re the character in that book, it makes it look like a real life adventure. I love this quote, thanks for sharing x 😊 stay safe

2. nortoncharity says:

This is so true! I just got a new book yesterday and I had to make myself stop reading because I didn’t want to finish it all too soon lol I love to read. It is definitely like an escape!

3. Reading has been the perfect escape from real life for me lately. I absolutely love this quote and agree completely with it x

4. Bexa says:

I love this one! Books are such an amazing way to escape and forget about the world for a while. This one is perfect for our current situation! Thank you for sharing, hope you have a lovely day! ❤ xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

5. Piper Hill says:

You’re right, cannot think of a better quote for this time! Thanks for the inspo x

6. Lisa Alioto says:

That is exactly what I love about books – they let you travel to new places, and also help you escape the place you are in for a bit, if that’s needed.

7. Javier S. says:

Great post!! Very true about being able to travel by books! Might have to give this book a try as well!!!

8. Laci says:

A perfect quote for the times. Thank you for sharing!