13 Comments Add yours

1. Thanks for sharing the quote, we all need that sometimes to learn that we have to fight our own battles

Nic | Nic’s Adventures & Bakes

2. Couldn’t agree more with this quote, it’s always nice to have people who give you support to help you achieve what you want to achieve in life. But it’s also so important to make sure that you can do it yourself. Don’t let other’s make a decision for you, instead, fight for what you believe in and do what you think is right.

I do love your inspirational quotes, they bring happiness to my day x 😁

3. Brilliant Quote, I am not at all surprised who said it, I find her very inspiring x

4. Yamile Pernas says:

Great quote and comment, very much needed during these times we’re living in. Xoxo

5. Laci says:

Thank you for this morning’s inspiration! Have a fantastic day!

6. Lisa Alioto says:

That’s a wonderful quote – I couldn’t believe in it any more if I tried! So true!

7. Rayo says:

I really love this Mitchelle Obama’s quote, thank you for this. I really needed it!

8. Sue Berk Koch says:

Great quote. Let’s all win, because we want to!

9. John Aiwone says:

The last part of Michelle Obama’s quote has definitely hit home to me recently in my life! I find myself having to fend for myself more and more with each passing day

Johnny | Johnny’s Traventures

10. Thank you for this inspirational quote 😉 I also need it

11. Really needed this quote. It’s been pretty tough lately, but I believe we can do this. 🙂

12. Love, Em says:

This is a wonderful quote. I love the inspiration posts. They are so motivating. I think it is a really important quote for people to read, many need to be strong for themselves 🙂

Em x