Inspiration.34

Here’s an inspirational quote for safe keeping. Sometimes we just need a helpful reminder.

This is such a simple quote.

Itโ€™s so simple, and yet it connects us to a commonplace that we all come from, a mess that we all are, as we strive to become and embrace the many facets of ourselves.

“Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert

Photo by Jeremy Bishop on Unsplash

21 Comments Add yours

1. Such an inspirational quote, thank you for sharing this with us ๐Ÿ˜ x

2. sseigler2 says:

I so love this โค

Liked by 1 person

1. It’s a really great quote!

3. glowsteady says:

Great quote! I’m sure a lot of us need it right now too x

Sophie

1. It really is a great quote! I know I certainly love it x

4. maddieastle says:

I really love this quote! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

5. adamjnew85 says:

I certainly connect with this one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Liked by 1 person

1. It’s a very relatable quote! One of my favourites!

6. Bexa says:

I absolutely love Liz Gilbert, Eat Pray Love is one of my favourite books ๐Ÿ™‚ She always has the best quotes, I especially love this one, it is so comforting and reassuring. Thanks for sharing these positive and encouraging quotes! โค xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes! Thank you for recognizing where I got this from haha – it’s one of my favourite quotes and I was so excited to share it with people!

7. So inspirational, just a pure inspiration..

Liked by 1 person

1. I completely agree, thanks for commenting!

8. I love this quote, it’s feels like it was written for me! ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Haha it certainly is a relatable quote! Glad you love it ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Je says:

โ€œEmbrace the glorious mess that you are.โ€ I said this aloud. TWICE.
    What a great mindset to have.

Liked by 1 person

1. It really is! Thank you for commenting!

10. Rayo says:

I really like it… Glorious mess indeed

Liked by 1 person

1. We are ALL a glorious mess aha! Thank you!

11. mayetsworld says:

Really good quote, thanks for sharing. Wisdom is not defined by the number of words but the impact of such words. Short & sweet, yet inspirational. Check out my latest blog post for a couple of quotes that inspire me https://mayet8.wordpress.com/2020/04/21/three-quotes-for-the-day/