Inspiration.33

Through the ups and downs, you’ll find a lesson to learn that will make you a better person. Each experience (good and bad) makes you grow.

When you are struggling with anything in life, try to search for the glimmers of hope that can illuminate your heart.

Here’s the quote of the day:

β€œHappiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” – Albus Dumbledore (J.K.Rowling)

24 Comments Add yours

1. What a truly inspirational quote 😁 we maybe going through a dark patch in the world, but we have got to stay positive 😊 x

1. Yes we have to try and stay positive in this time x

2. Lisa Alioto says:

I love this quote and have often posted it on my Realistic Optimism page. It’s so inspirational (and true!)

Liked by 1 person

1. This is one of my favorites!

3. adamjnew85 says:

Prisoner of Azkaban πŸ‘€

Yes, I am a nerd.

As quotes go, it has very few equals in my opinion.

Liked by 1 person

1. Nothing wrong being a nerd haha – but yes you are correct! And I agree there are few equals

4. Bexa says:

This is such an inspirational quote and perfect for what is happening at the moment. Thank you for spreading positivity, always enjoy reading these posts! ❀ xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

1. Thank you! Really glad you are enjoying them x

5. Jaya Avendel says:

A beautiful reflection! It reminds me of the old song, “what does not kill you makes you stronger”.
    I have always loved the good and bad challenges knowing that, while it may hurt in the moment, the outcome never disappoints if you keep at it.

Liked by 1 person

1. That is so very true! Thank you for commenting!

6. sseigler2 says:

So very true, thanks for sharing

Liked by 1 person

7. I’ve never heard that quote before but I LOVE it! Thank you for sharing.

Liked by 1 person

1. This is one of my favorites, I’m glad you love it!

Liked by 1 person

8. It’s a good quote. Maybe I should share some of my own quotes, I have journal full of quotes.

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes please do! It would be great to see more quotes.

9. Hannah Louise Blog says:

That Dumbledore quote is one of my favourite, thanks for sharing x

Liked by 1 person

1. It’s one of my favorites as well!

10. Haley Scully says: